I would just like to thank Dave H from American Home Mortgage in Powell, OH for giving me a loan I could not afford. I will certainly take the responsibility for being dumb enough to sign for it.

Dave told me that my mortgage payment + taxes and insurance would only be $700-$800/mo. but once we got to the closing table we found out it would be more like $900-$1000/mo. I should have backed out right there, but I was too scared so I just went with it.

Now, I have lost the house and filed bankruptcy all because some guy named Dave pretended to be qualified and actually was not. Th-th-th-thanks Dave. G-g-g-good l-luck with your future, and may you become richer at the expense of others.

Had an Experience with American Home Mortgage?

Comments

Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Kraft Foods - Less cheese provided in package. Kraft Foods "Hello, I do not know if this is the appropriate forum but I will write. I purchase a shredded Parmesan cheese through the Walmart Grocery Online. Since I did not..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more