Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending
Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine of $7,500. Mr. Karosa made FALSE statements on Mortgage Broker application about himself in applying for his mortgage broker’s license. He did not include important information about his SUSPENSION by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and also the fine of $5,000 that was imposed on him.
State of Nevada Business and Industry Division of Mortgage Lending Case number: 2014-112
If Mr. Allan (Karosa) is willing to not to tell the truth to Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending, who else is HE willing to TELL LIES about or to DECEIVE?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Broker
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."