American Home Mortgage - Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending
Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending
Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine of $7,500. Mr. Karosa made FALSE statements on Mortgage Broker application about himself in applying for his mortgage broker’s license. He did not include important information about his SUSPENSION by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and also the fine of $5,000 that was imposed on him.
State of Nevada Business and Industry Division of Mortgage Lending Case number: 2014-112
If Mr. Allan (Karosa) is willing to not to tell the truth to Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending, who else is HE willing to TELL LIES about or to DECEIVE?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Broker
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."